We provide you with industry leading test equipment,
advanced online system and solutions–anywhere in the world.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||Third party calibration (Cost additional)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||90 days|
|Test Product:||Dry Filter||Vacuum Chamber QTY:||2|
|Tracer Gas:||Helium||Leakage Rate:||<1.5g/year|
|Test Cycle:||120 Chamber/hour|
helium leak detection,
helium leak testing
Two Vacuum Chamber Helium Leak Test System for Automotive Dry Filter
This helium leak test system is designed according to the basic principle of helium leak detection, helium is used as the tracer gas, helium is filled into the workpiece in the vacuum chamber, and then the helium leak detector can accurately and quickly judge the leakage of the workpiece.
|Name of Products||Dry Filter|
|Vacuum Chamber Size||L 700mm * W 450mm * H 230mm|
|Vacuum Chamber Quantity||2|
|High Pressure Gas for Gross Leak||4 Mpa(Downward adjustable)|
|Reject Point||Leakage Rate <1.5g/year|
|Helium Pressure for Indicating Leakage||3.6Mpa(Downward adjustable)|
|Test Cycle||120 chamber/hour|
Vacuum chamber integrated sealed pipes and joints
(1) each chamber has 6 pieces of evacuating & filling pipes (including 3 sets of joints)
(2) each pipe is individually controlled
Work process description:
The system has 2 vacuum chamber, the 2 chambers work linkage, operator place the products into the vacuum chambers and connect them with quick joints, after that press the door-close buttons to close the doors, the detection cycle starts. There are grating protectors on both sides of the vacuum doors, when operator close the doors, please ensure that there is no object in the door area to influence door movements.
Once one of the chamber door is closed, the detection cycle of this chamber begins. At this point, the operator can go to the other chamber for operation.
Test Cycle Process:
- Manual seal Product with fixture inside of Test Chamber.
- Closure of the Chamber.
- Evacuation of the Chamber to a value of vacuum suitable for Leak Test with Mass Spectrometer. During the evacuation of the Chamber, the system will run the following Tests on the Products:
- Pressure decay to reveal Gross Leaks;
- Pressure discharge and Products evacuation;
- Reaching a vacuum value suitable for transfer, that is to put the mass spectrometer in communication with the Test Chamber.
- Reading of background, which is the residual Helium in the Test Chamber.
- Pressurization of Products with Helium.
- Leak test with Mass Spectrometer.
- Ventilation of the Test Chamber (return to atmospheric pressure), helium recovery from the products to a specific pressure (depend on chosen parameters and final evacuation of the Products).
- Opening of the Chamber
- Manual unloads of Products.
Contact Person: sales