We provide you with industry leading test equipment,
advanced online system and solutions–anywhere in the world.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||Calibration certificate(cost additional)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Carton box|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets per month|
|Output Voltage:||12kV (Max) ±5％||Voltage Waveform Peak:||0.2~12.5kV|
|Surge Number:||1~9999 Times||Surge Interval Time:||3~99 Seconds|
|Output Resistance:||2Ω, 500Ω±10％||Impact Cycles:||1-9999|
|Surge Generator:||1.2/50 Microsecond||Application:||Impulse Voltage Test|
Clause 14 High Voltage Impulse Generator,
IEC60335-1 High Voltage Impulse Generator,
12.5kV High Voltage Impulse Generator
IEC60335-1 Clause 14 High Voltage Impulse Generator, Voltage Waveform Peak 0.2~12.5kV
The high voltage impulse generator generates high voltage impulse during operation. For your safety, please read this manual and use the device correctly. Please pay attention to the following points during use:
(1) Do not use the device when the hands are wet or the relative humidity exceeds 75%.
(2) Since a high voltage impulse is applied to the terminal (Surge out), if want to change the wiring, it is necessary to confirm that the high voltage power supply is off (the HV.POW lamp is off).
(3) The operation must strictly follow the instructions for use.
(4) Do not eat during operation to prevent accidental food blockage caused by electric shock.
(5) This equipment uses a vacuum contactor to generate voltage impulse. In order to ensure the life of the vacuum switch, do not turn on the high voltage when the equipment is not tested. In particular, do not continuously trigger the vacuum contactor under high pressure.
(6) With high voltage inside, do not disassemble or open the case. IEC Test Equipment
Standard: Conforms to IEC60335-2-6 clause 14,clasue 16,IEC60335-2-9 clause 14,IEC60335-1 clause 14, IEC 60950-1:2013 clause 22.214.171.124, reference 2 of table N.1 and etc., IEC 60898-1 clause 9.7.
7-inch touch LCD interface, rich in functions, easy to operate, easy to upgrade software IEC Test Equipment
Intelligent programmable high voltage power supply, built-in high voltage over voltage, over current and short circuit protection
Output intelligent detection, voltage error, no output warning
|Output voltage||12kV (Max) ±5％|
Impulse wavefront time:
|1.2μs ±30％ IEC Test Equipment|
|Half value of after wave time||50μs ±20％|
|Output polarity||Positive, negative, positive and negative cycle|
|Output resistance (optional)||2Ω, 500Ω±10％||12Ω, 500Ω±10％|
|Impact mode||Automatic or manual|
|Impact interval time||3-999s(3s of which is the inherent charging time of the device)|
|Power source||AC220±10％, 50/60Hz|
|Weight||30kg IEC Test Equipment|
Pulse generating unit equivalent circuit:
Output waveform definition Voltage wave
Leading edge time: T1=1.67T=1.2μs±30%
Half-peak time: T2=50μs±20% IEC Test Equipment
Contact Person: sales