We provide you with industry leading test equipment,
advanced online system and solutions–anywhere in the world.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||Calibration certificate(cost additional)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||30 set per month|
|HIGH GEAR MAXIMUM CURRENT:||55.6A||LOW GEAR MAXIMUM CURRENT:||27.8A|
|VOLTAGE:||380V±15%||PHASE NUMBER:||Three Phase|
laboratory test equipment
Variable Frequency Audio Video Test Equipment Environmental Considerations Output Capacity 20KVA
This product is widely used in various fields, and provide the power supply system of the customer solutions from power environmental considerations, optimization of load collocation, power matching selection, designed to fit the needs of manufacturing, lean and efficient, timely maintenance and perfect, can completely meet the needs of customers.
|Phase number||Three phase|
|Frequency fluctuation range||50HZ or 60HZ±15%|
|Phase number||Three phase|
|Low gear voltage||0-260V continuously adjustable|
|High gear voltage||0-520V continuously adjustable|
|Frequency||60HZ,50HZ,40-499.9HZ continuously adjustable|
|High gear maximum current (A)||55.6A|
|Low gear maximum current (A)||27.8A|
|Whole machine performance|
|Power regulation rate||﹤1%|
|Load regulation rate||﹤1%|
|Display interface||Digital LED display|
|Voltage `||4 digits, digital voltmeter, resolution 0.1V|
|Current||4 digits, digital ammeter, resolution 0.1A|
|Power||4 digit, digital wattmeter|
|Frequency||4 digit number, digital frequency meter|
The order of explanation is from left to right, from top to bottom, and is described step by step:
1. Output frequency indication table: The digital display shows the output frequency to one decimal place.
2. Output voltage indication table: The digital display shows the output voltage value.
3. Load current indication table: The digital display shows the output current value.
4. Load watt indicator table: digital display output power value.
5. Power switch button: The switch start button.
6. Power-on reset switch: The inverter trips due to overload or open circuit. When the alarm sounds, press this button to restart.
7. Frequency Dip Switch: Fixed frequency 40.0-499.9HZ programmable (dial) setting.
8. Output voltage switch: second gear 0-150V or 0-300V.
9. Standard voltage output trimming button: Ten-turn fine-tuning switch, which can be fine-tuned to get the standard voltage you need.
10. Three-phase output current display switch: can display the output current value of each phase. (Only for three-phase output models).
11. Output universal socket: load below 10A. (Only for single-phase 500W~5KVA inverters)
12. POWER: Main power switch.
13. O/P: Output load switch.
14. Input the terminal block.
15. Output terminal block.
1. First cut the power switch to the OFF position.
2. Please check the integrity switch of the equipment before use, and rotate the button display of various functions to ensure that there is no looseness.
3. Check if the input power is within the specifications and then switch the main power switch to the ON position.
4. Set the output frequency. The indicated frequency on the dial is the output frequency. When setting the hundred-digit frequency, you need to press the OFF/RESET button first.
5. Press the start switch: Please turn off the output switch before pressing this switch.
6. Adjust the output voltage: Cut the output voltage switch to the desired gear position.
(a) Lo-V gear 0-150V PS: Use this file below 150V.
(b) Hi-V gear position 0-300V PS: Use this file for 150V or more.
7. Connect the load input line and turn on the output switch to get the standard power supply for the value displayed on each function display.
8. The machine is overloaded or short-circuited. When overload or short circuit, the protection circuit immediately cuts off the output power, and the buzzer alarms. Please turn off the load first, then press the reset switch (OFF/RESET) to stop the alarm. Then press the start switch to start power supply. Check the load condition, confirm that there is no abnormality, and then turn the load switch back on.
9. Press OFF-RESET during operation to cut off the output voltage.
|Can not boot||1. whether there is a power outage or not|
|Cut "NFB to" 0N|
|3. Check the power cord, plug, socket|
|4. Check the fuse|
|The output frequency is displayed normally. But the voltmeter and ammeter display as "0"||1. Turn the power switch to OFF|
|2.Adjust the output voltage to zero switch|
|3. 3. Cut the power switch to OFF|
|The output frequency is normal, but the voltage and ammeter are displayed as "0" and the warning sounds.||1. Check and reduce the load current|
|2. Press the RESET switch|
|3. Wait for the machine to delay starting|
1. The inverter has different installation standards due to different capacity. Please follow the specifications of your inverter.
Choose the appropriate way to wire, especially pay attention to the wire diameter must comply with the regulations.
2. Please pay attention to the input end of the inverter, avoid sharing a switch with other equipment and close to the city power supply head.
3. Confirm that the input power supply voltage meets the input rated voltage of the inverter.
4. Please turn off the power when wiring, and do not operate the fire line for safety.
5. Please select the size of the wiring wire according to the regulations of the electrician, and pay attention to the screw tightening.
6. Please use O-terminal construction for the terminal.
7. Please ensure that the grounding wire of the inverter is implemented.
8. The input power cannot be connected to the output power supply.
9. The semiconductor components on the internal control board are susceptible to static electricity and damage. Do not touch the control board.
10. The operating environment and wiring work of the inverter have a direct impact on the normal function of the inverter, its service life and even the safety. Therefore, be sure to follow the above requirements for installation and wiring.
Contact Person: sales