We provide you with industry leading test equipment,
advanced online system and solutions–anywhere in the world.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||calibration certificate (cost additional)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Frame Material:||PVC Or Bakelite||Standard:||IEC60335-2-24|
|Clause:||Clause 11 And Annex B.B||Power Consumption:||Digital Display|
|Heat Source:||5W Incandescent||Thermal Plate Material:||Red Copper Plate|
portable appliance testing equipment,
portable appliance tester
IEC 60335-2-24 Defrosting Test Digital Display Adjustable Voltage Apparatus
The device is designed for in accordance with Conforms to IEC 60335-2-24 clause 11.102 and Annex BB:Household and similar electrical appliances-safety-Part 2-24:Particular requirements for refrigerating appliances, ice-cream appliances and ice-makers. it is used for water evaporation for accumulation of frost.
Application: It is use to test the defrost time and water evaporation of refrigerating appliances.
Test sample: Refrigerating appliances, such as refrigerators, ice-cream appliances and ice-makers.
Feature: It is manufactured according to the Annex BB.
|Frame material||PVC or Bakelite|
|Thermal plate material||Red copper plate|
|Heat source||5W Incandescent|
|The input voltage||5-220 adjustable|
|Power consumption||Digital Display|
|Water is consumed weighing mode||Digital display electronic balance (should be prepared by user)|
|Injection modes||Manual injection|
1. Add liquid to the container of the copper bottom of the device (liquid weight is accurate to gram)
2. Place the device in the lumen of the sample to be tested
3. Connect the device power
4. Adjust the voltage value (5-230V) as needed
1. Please do not damage the appliance shape (such as scratching, bending, etc.).
2. Prevented from dust and moisture environment, in order to avoid the oxidation to affect the dimensional accuracy.
Contact Person: sales