|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||Calibration certificate(cost additional)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets per month|
|Fixed Shaft Diameter:||Φ40±0.3mm||Test Rate:||Single Strokes 40±1 Times/minute|
|Test Stroke:||0.1mm Up-and-down Movement||Working Station:||3|
|Weight:||500±5g*3||Counter:||0~999999 (can Be Preset)|
material testing equipment,
electric wire tester
This apparatus conforms to IEC60245-1 Rubber insulated cables-Rated voltages up to and including 450/750 V-Part 1:General requirements,IEC60245-2 clause 3.3 and Figure 3 Rubber insulated cables-Rated voltages up to and including 450/750 V-Part 2: Test methods.
It is used for checking the wear resistance test of the completed flexible cables.
|Power supply||AC230V 50Hz|
|Fixed shaft diameter||Φ40±0.3mm|
|Test rate||Single strokes 40±1 times/minute|
|Test stroke||0.1mm up-and-down movement|
|Counter||0~999999 (can be preset)|
1. This test shall be made on three pairs of samples of flexible cable, each sample having a length of about 1m.
2. In each pair one sample shall be wound so as to give nearly two turns on a fixed reel having a diameter of 40mm at the bottom of the groove as shown in figure 3, the distance between the flanges of the reel being such that the turns are in close contact with each other. The sample shall then be fixed to prevent any movement relative to the reel.
3. The other sample shall be placed in the groove formed by the turns and a weight having a mass of 500g shall be attached to one end.
4. The other end shall be moved up and down over a distance of 0.1m, at a rate of about 40 single strokes per minute.
[Speed regulation]: Adjust the motor speed, that is, adjust the movement speed of the movable clamp.
[Stop]: Press this button to stop the test.
[Start]: Press this button to start the test.
[Power]: Turn on and off the working power of this machine.
1. After the end of use, reset the movable clamp and turn off the power. Always refuel the screw section and keep it lubricated. Do not place metal and hard objects on the equipment casing.
2. The equipment should be inspected regularly and the loose screws and nuts should be tightened to ensure the good operation of the equipment.
3. Work environment must be clean, please keep away from corrosive items.
Contact Person: Tessa Huang