We provide you with industry leading test equipment,
advanced online system and solutions–anywhere in the world.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||calibration certificate (cost additional)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1 set /month|
|Product Name:||In - Line Automatic Flame Brazing Machine||Color:||White|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Usage:||Welding Machine|
|Oxygen Pressure:||≥5bar||Nitrogen Pressure:||3 ~ 7bar|
|Type Of Gas:||LPG / NG||Line Speed Of Conveying Line:||Welding Speed：1-3m/min|
In Line Automatic Flame Welding Machine,
3m/min Automatic Flame Welding Machine
In - line Automatic Flame Welding Machine Automatic Brazing Machine
Automatic flame brazing, also known as row gun welding, usually adopts multi nozzle flame or flame tunnel heating mode. Through the workpiece linear transmission or worktable rotation mode, the conversion of assembly positioning, preheating and heating, conveying solder flux, cooling, disassembly and other processes can be realized. According to the needs, multiple preheating and heating stations can be set to heat the workpiece in sections. In order to ensure uniform temperature in the joint area, the welding torch and workpiece heating position on each position should be reasonably configured. If necessary, welding torch swing or workpiece rotation can be used to realize uniform heating of brazed joint.
The automatic flame brazing equipment is composed of mechanical system, automatic control system and welding system. No matter what kind of equipment is used, the following factors must be considered for automatic flame brazing equipment:
Assembly and loading of workpiece; preset solder and flux; heating mode; cooling and unloading of brazed parts.
Automatic flame brazing is widely used, such as evaporator on frost free refrigerator, evaporator and condenser on air conditioner. Most of them are fin structure composed of copper tube and aluminum fin. For the connection of large and small U-shaped copper elbows, most of them are equipped with prefabricated solder rings and brazed by automatic flame brazing machine. Acetylene gas, liquefied petroleum gas or propane gas can be used as combustible gas of automatic flame brazing machine, and propane gas is the best. At the same time, trimethyl borate is introduced into the gas as the brazing seam protective agent to prevent oxidation and improve the appearance.
Principle of equipment:
Through the automation of the brazing process, the line speed and flame of the conveyor line are effectively controlled to realize the effective control of the welding time; at the same time, the effective control of the gas flow makes the welding temperature and the formation of the solder pool be well controlled to ensure the stability and consistency of the welding quality.
1. Power supply: 3-phase 5-wire 380VAC; single-phase 220V, 50Hz, voltage fluctuation range ±10%.
2. Cooling water pressure: 2 ~ 6bar
3. Compressed air pressure: 5 ~ 8bar
4. Gas pressure: natural gas: >1.2bar; LPG: >0.6bar
5. Oxygen pressure: ≥5bar.
6. Nitrogen pressure: 3 ~ 7bar.
7. Ambient temperature: 0 ℃~ 40 ℃, relative humidity: 30 ~ 98% RH.
Technical index of equipment:
1. Specification: automatic welding of short U-tube of heat exchanger, 1-3 rows of products. When the height of conveyor belt chain surface is 400mm, the equipment can adapt to the product height of 200 ~ 1400mm;
The height of conveyor belt is h-height (unit: 600 mm).
2.Production line speed:
Specification of small U tube Ф 7: the line speed of two rows of products shall not be less than 3.0 m / min; the line speed of 3 rows of products shall not be less than 2.5 m / min.
3. Workpiece requirements: clean workpiece surface, no obvious oxide layer, uniform specification, uniform ring position;
4. Welding effect: the solder flows evenly, the molten pool is full, and there is no false welding and no blackened oxide layer. Under the condition of mass production, the qualified rate of solder joint > 98% (except for the welding defects caused by solder quality defects, weld forming defects, poor weld cleanliness, large fluctuation of gas source pressure, etc.)
The main part
1. Welding machine body size: 1750 (L) x 1650 mm (W);
2. Preheat platoon: there are two groups, one on each side.
3. Welding gun: there are two groups, one for each side.
The number of nozzles for preheating and welding blowguns is 30 / 30.
4. Workpiece cooling mode: air cooling;
5. Smoke hood: connection size φ 350; (customer is responsible for design and installation of exhaust system)
6. Water cooling system: the welding tool is protected by cooling circulating water to prolong the service life of nozzle and automatically stop without water.
7. Equipment sealing mode: totally enclosed.
|Technical parameters of equipment|
|Length of conveyor line||Anterior segment||middle segment||posterior segment|
|Chain plate width||>120mm|
|Line speed of conveying line||Welding speed:1-3m/min|
|Type of gas||LPG / NG|
|Sealing mode of welding host||Totally closed|
|Basic dimensions of equipment (for reference only)||
main machine size: 1750mm x1650mm x2500mm
gas / electric cabinet: 1200mm x400mm x2000mm
Contact Person: sales