We provide you with industry leading test equipment,
advanced online system and solutions–anywhere in the world.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||Calibration certificate(cost additional)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||30 set per month|
|Electrode Output Testing Voltage:||AC40-50V||Temperature Environment:||0-40|
|Test Sample:||Showing Contact With The Relevant Parts||Conforms To Standard:||IEC60990|
laboratory test equipment
Easy Operation IEC60990 Figure 4 Touch Current Test Network For Perception Or Reaction Protective Conductor
IEC60990 figure 4 touch current and the measurement method of protective conductor current
This network is convenient to use and easy to operate, and the power supply switch is made separately, which can solve the shortcomings of power supply capacity of the previous machine and can test the more powerful products.
mesuring network touch current weighted (sensory current or reaction current)
Preparation Before Test
The following apparatus are prepared well before testing.
a set of oscilloscope.
a set of 1times or 10 times voltage probe.
A set of power supply(the voltage or frequency can be adjusted or variable to the required test.).
1. Adjust the power supply to the voltage and frequency the test required, and then plug the input terminal of the contact current test switch into the power supply.(please do not electrify when the network is not connected.)
2. Insert the sample into the output terminal of the contact current test switch.
3. Connect the port B of contact current test switch with the port B of contact current testing network.
4. Connect the port A of the contact current test network to the place where the contact current is required. Such as connect the port A to the adapter’s output or shell when the network adapter is tested.
5. The Oscilloscope probe is clamped into U1 or U2 terminals according to the test requirements.
6. Connect the power supply, put switch “N” to the on position, put the positive phase to the positive phase position, switch line “G” to on position, check whether the tested sample is on work by normal electricity and is there a waveform on the oscilloscope.
7. According to the standard requirements after the sample is working, in the different mode of “positive phase”,“reverse”,“N line on”,“N line off”,“G line off”,“line G on”and so on, read voltage U1 and U2 directly by using oscilloscope,the contact current is equal to the peak value of U2 and then divide 500.
During the test, it is necessary to pay attention to safety because you can touch some terminals.
According to GB/T 12113 and IEC 60990 standard requirements, the power supply must be in isolation, and zero line and ground wire must be connected together.(the simple way is to whether there exists voltage on zero line and ground wire, if voltage surpass 2V, such as 220V power, the different voltage between zero line and ground wire more than 100V, the zero line and ground wire must be connected.)
When testing, please pay attention to the polarity of the power supply. The fire line must be connected to the L end of the contact current test switch. If the connection is wrong, there is a danger of electric shock.
Connect the oscilloscope, test the sample, then connect the power after b-terminal line, and do not connect the test line when the power is connected.
Contact Person: sales