We provide you with industry leading test equipment,
advanced online system and solutions–anywhere in the world.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||calibration certificate (cost additional)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Supply Ability:||10 set /month|
|Product Name:||IPX8 Pressure Immersion Test Device||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Inner Size:||φ500 X H500mm (customizable)||Standard:||IEC60529, IEC60884-1, IEC60335-1, IEC60598-1|
|Range Of Test Depth:||0-30m||Range Of Test Pressure:||0-0.3Mpa|
|Pressure Control Mode:||Automatic Control By Pressure Sensor||Pressure Setting Accuracy:||0.001Mpa|
IPX8 Ingress Protection Test Equipment,
100L Ingress Protection Test Equipment,
Pressure Immersion Test Device
IEC60529 IPX8 Ingress Protection Test Equipment Pressure Immersion Test Device 100L
General description:Test for second characteristic numeral 8: continuous immersion subject to agreement
Unless there is a relevant product standard, the test conditions are subject to agreement between manufacturer and user, but they shall be more severe than IPX7 and they shall take account of the condition that the enclosure will be continuously immersed in actual use.
After testing in accordance with the appropriate requirements above, the enclosure shall be inspected for ingress of water.
It is the responsibility of the relevant technical committee to specify the amount of water which may be allowed to enter the enclosure and the details of a dielectric strength test, if any.
In general, if any water has entered, it shall not:
– be sufficient to interfere with the correct operation of the equipment or impair safety;
– deposit on insulation parts where it could lead to tracking along the creepage distances;
– reach live parts or windings not designed to operate when wet;
– accumulate near the cable end or enter the cable if any.
If the enclosure is provided with drain-holes, it should be proved by inspection that any water which enters does not accumulate and that it drains away without doing any harm to the equipment.
For enclosures without drain-holes, the relevant product standard shall specify the acceptance conditions if water can accumulate to reach live parts.
Standard:IEC60529 degree of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code) of the IPX8, IEC60884-1, IEC60335-1, IEC60598-1.
Application:It is used for the testing of IPX8. Under the device with shell protection grade (IP code) based mainly for electronic and electrical products, outdoor lighting, electric cabinet, communication equipment, diving equipment and other products to simulate the water environment to test the protective performance of IP products. The test result are used to determine whether the requirements are met, so as to provide the design, development, optimization and ex factory inspection of the product.
Testing principle: The air pressure is applied to make the compressed air generate pressure on the water body, so as to simulate the corresponding water depth environment. Ingress Protection Test Equipment
1. Applicable to the IPX8 waterproof rating test of the product.
2. The tank body is made of 304 stainless steel material, high-precision overall sub-arc welding, good pressure bearing.
3. The outside is a square structure, welded by stainless steel plate, user-friendly design: 45 ° bevel method, button operation; the lid height is moderate, easy to operate. Ingress Protection Test Equipment
4. Full transparent flange cover, convenient to test the water in the sample, 20mm thick tempered glass is durable.
5. The top cover of the equipment is fixed with 8 sets of ring screws (distribution auxiliary steel bars).
6. The equipment is equipped with a safety valve. After the rated pressure is exceeded, the pressure is automatically released to prevent the operator from operating improperly and the set pressure is too high.
7. The electronic control components using imported brands (such as: LG, Panasonic, Omron, etc.); pneumatic components using Taiwan's original AirTac, to ensure the stability of the use of equipment and service life. Ingress Protection Test Equipment
8. The test time can be set to: 0-999 minutes. When the test time is reached, the pressure can be automatically stopped, and the air inside the tank can be automatically drained. The tester can open the can lid and take out the test sample.
9. Pressure display: The digital pressure gauge is used to automatically control the test pressure inside the tank.
10. The base of the equipment is equipped with 4 movable brake casters for easy movement and fixing.
|Inner size||φ500 x H500mm (customizable)|
|Range of test depth||0-30m|
|Range of test pressure||0-0.3Mpa|
|Vent pressure of safety valve||0.35Mpa|
|Pressure control mode||Automatic control by pressure sensor|
|Pressure display mode||Pressure sensor|
|Pressure setting accuracy||0.001Mpa|
|Power||AC220V, 50Hz, 100w (customizable)|
|Protector||Leakage protection, short circuit protection, water shortage protection|
Contact Person: sales