We provide you with industry leading test equipment,
advanced online system and solutions–anywhere in the world.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||TUV、ITS、CSA、BV、SGS 、CNAS(cost additional)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Supply Ability:||15 set per month|
|Weight:||200N||Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Cylindrical Face:||25 Mm Radius||Standard:||IEC60884-1 Figure 38|
compressive strength machine,
compression test equipment
Heat Resistance Compression Lab Test Equipment With IEC60884-1 Figure 38
This apparatus confirms to the standard requirement of IEC60884-1 figure 38. It is used to test the pressure-resistant properties of the electrical accessories and mounting box under the circumstance of being heated. This testing equipment should be put into use with the heating box.
This device comprises two steel jaws, having a cylindrical face of 25 mm radius, a width of 15 mm and a length of 50 mm. The length of 50 mm can be increased, depending on the size of the accessory to be tested. The corners are rounded with a radius of 2.5 mm. The specimen is clamped between the jaws in such a way that these press against it in the area where it is gripped in normal use, the centre line of the jaws coinciding as nearly as possible with the centre of this area. The force applied through the jaws is 20 N. The test occurs in a heating cabinet at a temperature of (80±2) °C.
1. Weight: 20N (including the moving pressing plates)
2. Pressing plate size: length: 50mm, width: 15mm, cylindrical face: radius is 25mm, the corners are rounded with a radius of 2.5 mm.
3. The inside of the guides distance: 50mm×15.4mm
4. Material:304 stainless steel
1. Before first use, user should familiar with the relevant standards for more effective and proper using the test apparatus and completing the test.
2. According to the standard requirements for sample pretreatment before use.
3. The pressing plate (small) is placed between the guides (narrow side), cylindrical face is upward, the specimen is placed horizontally on the pressing plate, then place the pressing plate (big) on the specimen and the cylindrical face is downward, finally put the weight on the pressing plate (big), test time is 1 hour.
The specimen is clamped between the pressing plates in such a way that these press against it in this area where it is gripped in normal use, the centre line of the plates coinciding as nearly as possible with the centre of this area.
About us :
Guangzhou Hongce Equipment Co., Ltd is a leading company in inspection equipment industry, established in 2003 and located in Guangdong, China. Our company introduced advanced equipment, combined with the most advanced technology production processes, strict quality control system to control the entire process of production. The company combined with a number of high-tech management personnel and advanced equipment, and together with the modern management, computer design and control, our products has reached the international advanced level. The company set R&D design, production, sales as one, specializing in producing electric wire inspection equipment of plug and socket, mechanical robustness testing equipment of electronics, inspection equipment of electronics’ on-fire danger, testing indicator of anti-electric shock and solid objects' entry, general inspection equipment, and other non-standard testing equipment. Our products enhance good selling at home and abroad, and have established supply relationships with a number of well-known companies.
Contact Person: sales