We provide you with industry leading test equipment,
advanced online system and solutions–anywhere in the world.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||Third part calibration certificate(cost additional)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||15 sets per month|
|Working Volume:||150L||Temperature Range:||-40 ℃～ +150 ℃|
|Humidity Range:||20 %RH～ 98 %RH|
iec testing equipment,
laboratory test equipment
IEC 60335 Programmable Temperature Humidity Chamber PTH-1000 (150L) ,-40 ℃～ +150 ℃,
20 %RH～ 98 %RH
IEC60335-2-17, Clause 21.110.3, Clause 21.111.2.
It is used to process the aging test for the blanket’s flexible fabric parts.
Blanket’s flexible fabric parts.
|Product Name||Programmable Temperature Humidity Chamber|
|Volume, size and weight|
|Working Volume||150L (can be customized)|
|Inner size||W500mm × H600mm × D500mm|
|Outer size||W1020mm × H1000mm × D1460mm|
|Test environmental conditions||Environmental temperature +5~+28℃, relative humidity≤85%, under the condition that no sample inside the test chamber|
|Test method||According to IEC60068-2, IEC60598-1|
|Temperature control precision||±0.2℃|
|Humidity control precision||±2.5% RH|
|Humidity uniformity||±3.0% RH|
|Heating up time||3℃/min (Average heating up rate)|
|Cooling down time||1℃/min (Average cooling down rate)|
*Note: Please refer to below humidity use range chart!
4. Temperature and humidity control accuracy: ±0.2℃; ±2.5%RH.
* To guarantee above 2~4 performance, should be measured 30 minutes after the temperature sensing measurements is stable!
5. Temperature and humidity distribution uniformity: ±2℃; ±3%RH.
*Note: To guarantee below 6~11 performance, the measuring positions should be each wall’s 1/6 positions of the test zone, and should be measured 30 minutes after the temperature is stable!
6. Heating time: Heating from the room temperature to 150℃, the total heating time is 50 mins (under non-load state).
7. Cooling time: Cooling from the room temperature to -40℃, the total cooling time is 40mins (under non-load state).
8. Inner chamber dimensions: test area: 50×60×50cm(W×H×D).
*Note: The volume of placing samples should not exceed 2/3 of the capacity of the test zone.
9. Equipment installation space: at least 920×1600×870cm(W×H×D).
10. Test chamber door: 80 × 105 cm(W×H), total 1.
11. Power source: AC 1 ∮ 220 V 50 Hz MAX 40 A
Picture for reference
Contact Person: sales