We provide you with industry leading test equipment,
advanced online system and solutions–anywhere in the world.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, ROSH(cost additional)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Supply Ability:||10 set per month|
|Applicable Products:||Automotive Air Conditioner Aluminum Pipes||Combustion Gas:||Natural Gas Or Liquefied Petroleum Gas + Oxygen+air|
|Production Tact:||12s/pc||Workpiece Diameter:||Ф 6 Mm~ Ф 50 Mm|
Automatic Turntable Flame Brazing Machine for Automotive Air Conditioner Aluminum Pipes
By providing automated soldering process, precisely controlling welding heating time, and controlling the gas flow by using a mass flow controller to achieve to precisely control the temperature of the soldering and solder bath, to ensure the stability and consistency of welding quality.
Indexing by the sophisticated automatic divider, can ensure that each welding angle error does not exceed 15 ".
|Applicable Products||Aluminum Components|
|Combustion gas||Natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas + oxygen+air|
|Workpiece diameter||Ф 6 mm, ------ Ф 50 mm|
|Solder ring requirements||Standard solder ring and standard welded wires|
1. Automatically ignite and extinguish fire; Automatically switch the strength of the flame; keep flame stable, avoid tempering
2. With faulty alarm and self-diagnostic functions
3. Gas concentration detection function: when the gas concentration reaches to the 50% of explosive limit, the system will automatically shut down or close the gas valve, and alarm occurs.
4. Extinguishing with nitrogen: can avoid deflagration.
5. Power-off protection: the equipment will automatically fill in nitrogen
6. Emergency button: In urgent cases, the electrical and pneumatic system can be shut-off immediately, and starts extinguishing protection.
Every 8 hours of production can reach 2500 pieces or more. The device can operate 20 hours continuously. Calculated in accordance with professional welders’ stage salaries, the investment cost of the equipment can be recovered by one year.